cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement in billing report (hope it is not in standard),please let me know if any standard report is there if I missed.

Requirement:

My client need the report based on Sales org and Created from date and to date (date range).

Output should be based on the date range and sales org the invoice numbers list should come.

Any standard reports are there to fulfill above requirement or should I go for Z?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VF05 will suffice your requirements,you can input billing dates,sales organization,in addition you need to

input payer or material or

You didn't mention how output should be but you can use

tables VBRK,VBRP,MKPF etc., to develop Z* report using SQVI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use VF05, let me know if its not solving your purpose.

Amit Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samit / Laxmipathi ,

Thanks for your reply and provided very useful information but my requirement will not match either for ABAP requery or information system reports because I have to take care of print status of individual invoice as well as some FI fields. My thought was if we have any similar kind of report i try to incorporate the required fields in the same standard report (if interim or exterm enchancement option is there) but unfly I did not find any such report.

Thanks once again for your report.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the report by using the T.Code VF05n.Here you can enter Sales organisation and Billing Date as well.

Regards,

Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in MCE or MC2

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a simple query in SQVI for table VBRK.

Selection fields - VBRK-VKORG, VBRK-FKDAT

Output - VBRK-VBELN along with other details as per requirement.

You can also create a T-code and put the query program name there for easy access.

Thanks

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

for list of billing documents, you can use VF05. however, its selection criteria does not meet exactly your needs, therefore the simplest option you have to use SQVI and create your own simple report.

Regards.