cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process SFCs

0 Kudos

Hi Expe'rts,

I am new to SAP ME. I am trying to build a demo project in ME. I have followed the instructions as per the ME help and training manual.

configurations done:

I have created master data (material, BOM, routing, work centre, resource) and sent it to ME.

Created production order, sent to ME - POIT

MIGO - GI done ( 261)

received the inventory in ME using inventory ID

released the shop order in shop order release - SFCs generated as per config in next number maintenance.

POD configured - standard POD

Issue that i am facing is

1) when i am processing the SFCs in POD, i see always the SFC status in In Queue though i have selected start and complete button and after entering some assembly data. Why the SFC status does not change to done or completed and not moving automatically to the next operation as mentioned in routing. Also sometimes, when i select the complete button, i am getting an error message 12001 (VALID_FROM is missing). what is the reason for this error

2) when i am trying to log an NC in a POD, in the NC client page, after i select the ADD button, i get VALID_FROM is missing error.

3) I am not able to see any operation level confirmation and inventory reduction getting updated in ERP though i have done the necessary changes in colloborative directive maintenance in transport parameters. Should we have to mention anything in input parameters thatwe configure in transport parameters url.

4) Also i am trying to set up some data to be collected during assembly and the necessary configs done in data collection maintenance, certification maintenance, user cert assignment and material maintenance. but i am not able to see the datas in POD.

Kindly clarify the above doubts.

Thanks

S.Mahalakshmi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The VALID_FROM messages may be related to issues on the Resource record. Try to retrieve and Save it in Resource Maintenance. It is possible it was imported without a value in that column.

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply. I could find the VALID_FROm field in resource maintenance and filled the field.

MiguelSanchez
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mahalakshmi,

1) SFCs in the Task List (Start has not been performed) are in status "In Queue" or "New". After Start, the SFCs will appear in the Active Work List and the status will "Active". After Complete, the SFCs change the Status to either "In Queue" at the next operation or to "Done" if the last operation has been completed. There are few more SFC states, but that is the general idea.

2) No idea.

3) If every thing is setup correctly, ME will send the yield confirmation after Complete at the operation (to the corresponding ERP reporting step). ME will report only inventory reduction for GI with movement 311, not for 261.

4) You have to configure Data Type (Maintenance / Product Configuration / Data Type Maintenance) for Category Assembly. Then you have to add the Assembly Data Type either to the BOM component or to the material definition (tab Build / Data to Collect on Assembly).

I hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Miguel

0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for your reply.

1) SFCs in the Task List (Start has not been performed) are in status "New". After "Start" and "complete" also, the status is in NEW and never comes to active or done state. I dont get anything in active work list in the lower pane of POD after SFC selection.

3) Will check the inventory reduction part in ME for 311 movement type.

For yield confirmation, what is that you are refering to ERP reporting step. also where can we check the ME outbound communication status (pass/failed) like how we check the MII outbound (idocs) to ME in queue monitor in MII>

Thanks

Mahalakshmi.S

0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

1) Any thoughts on the SFC processing. In the POD display i am able to see in the session list the number of SFCs which is "IN QUEUE" (say 28). but the list of SFCs in task list shows the status as NEW and the quantity in both are not same i.e task list shows less than 28. I am not able to see anything in Active list after i strike "START" button also. Please wtite your thoughts on this. What is the mistake i am doing

2) I tried inventory reduction in SAP ME against transfer posting of a material in ERP (311). After the reduction in ME, when i checked in MMBE t code in ERP, there is no change in inventory. when i checked the netweaver logs, the errorfound was "The LOGIN ID id missing". can someone help on this.

Thanks

S.Mahalakshmi