cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My client requirement is, they will rise sales order for 1 qty and they want bill for 10 qty with respect to sales order there is no delivery, order related billing. is there any standard setting for that

Regards

seshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Seshrao ,

Could u explain wt was the exact Business requirement  For the same

Why they want to billing quantity more than the order quantity

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

THNKS FOR VALUBLE REPLY

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Client was creating Sales Order for 100 bags of Cement, but 
   wanted  to create Invoice for 125 bags of Cement,

If this is what your requirement is, then ensure that over delivery tolerance is maintained in customer master sales area data under Shipping tab.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jignesh Mehta,

i tried same thing and while creating invoice i am unable to change the quantity, it is grad out, please help me regarding this

Thanks

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

In VF01 click the push button *Selection List* after entering the document number.You can change the qauntity there.

Jignesh - Is it VTFA?

Regards,

Phani Prasad

Edited by: phani.prasad on Apr 28, 2011 4:07 PM

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seshu,

Follow as phani seggested. GO to Selection LIst & here you will be able to increase the quantity...

Yes Phani, you are right, it is VTFA, my mistake.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Seshu,

Go to VOV7 & select your Item category.

Here set Completion Rule as Blank & set BIlling Relevance as "B"

Go to VTAA (Order to Billing Copy COntrol) select your Order & Invoice Types. Then select your Item Category & go into Details.

Here set Billing Quantity as "C" - Order quantity

This will ensure that you can create Invoice for 10 Quantity even if your Sales Order is for Quantity 1.

P.S. I have worked on a similar client which is a Project based company, where the Client was creating Sales Order for 100 bags of Cement, but wanted to create Invoice for 125 bags of Cement, as the Customer was ready to pay & also at the time of creating Sales Order the quantity of 100 bags was just a estimate.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member440871
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I tried to follow your post but it's impossible!

I do not think this is SAP standard. Could you please verify this again? I really appreciate your feedback!

Best regards,

Nguyen Pham.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont know on what logic you were asking this.

Sale order quantity is nothing but the quantity ordered by customer. When customer order only 1 quantity, why you want to bill for 10 which is illogical !!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi