cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to change multi-selection property to single selection of a node through code.

Thanks,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And if you are using TABLE UI element and you want to change the selection for the TABLE, you can use the method

SET_SELECTION_MODE of class CL_WD_TABLE. This you have to do in wdDoModifyView method.

The method SET_SELECTION_MODE takes one parameter of type WDUI_TSMODE.

Have a look at the corresponding domain values and use it accordingly for your requirement.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Srilatha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it is not possible to change it dynamically in the code.

only thing possible is you can check value of this property by using interface if_wd_context_node_info.

if it realted to table and you wanna make table multiple row selection or wingle row selection.

i ll say use two tables and make the relevant one visible according to the situation.

thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

As far as i know, Its not possible to change the properties of a context node which is created statically(at design time).

If you are creating the node dynamically, then while creating itself you can specify the selection cardinality.

I had a look at the classes and interfaces related to CONTEXT_NODES. CL_WDR_CONTEXT_NODE_INFO has attributes to specify the node properties. But those are protected. So we cant access them.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Srilatha

Edited by: Srilatha M on Apr 28, 2011 11:27 AM