cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Settings value unable to save in SC in SRM7.0 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SC in SRM7.0 we have a good option of Default Settings - Set values. Here the respetive User can save his frequntly used partmeters and no need to enter /change in SC item level everytime. But this functionality is not working properly.

1.When I set and save some value say Delivery Address (by reseting address came from user Attribute) and then add Items in Sc then it pick up this new Delivery address, but when I logoff and login again to create another Shopping cart and see my newly define address is not there and it is same the original address (which comes from user Attribute) .

But in SRM 5.0 address will be saved in attributes.

Is there any note or BADI , we can save the settings permanenty ??

Please help..

Regards

Venkatesh P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Purpose of Default settings in shopping cart would be related to the current user session only.

If user selects a new delivery address in default settings, this new value will not overwrite PPOMA_BBP attribute ADDR_SHIPT.

Main settings are stored in PPOMA_BBP. Default settings are valid only to that shopping cart session.

Regarsd,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Is there any BADI or userexit, we can update the database, when user selcted in shopping cart.

Regards

Venkatesh P

vickyokrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Hi,

Am facing the same issue. did u solve that issue .if yes please help me to fint out solution.

Thanks,

Vignesh.

vickyokrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo

Please suggest me any solution as am facing the same issue.help me

Thanks,

Vignesh.

Answers (0)