Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer & prospect master changes?

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue, my user has authorisation of Tcode XD01, XD02, & XD03 (create, change, display) customer master.

using same codes, prospect master created & quotations created using prospect master, but this user can create/change customer master also. i wanted to restrict, creation, change, display for customer master. how i can restrict, what is the authorisation object so that this user cannot create customer master.

i have different number ranges & account groups for customer master & prospect masters, but i am not able to restrict, bcos tcodes.

pl help and suggesting solution

thanks in advance

srihari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then give the authorization for XD07 only. Remove authorization for XD01/02/03.If the role of the user is to only change the account group from qualified prospects to warm prospects to hot prospects.

Regards,

Siraj

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

but prospect master is created thru xd01 only and modified thru xd02. once this prospect master is qualified to give quotation then user goes to xd07 (in xd07, it has changed to qualified to hot to warm)

while creating prospect master thru xd01, user select account group related to quotations.

i want to respect the user thru account group so that he cannot modify customer master account group. this i wanted to give in user (authorisations & roles).

regards

Srihari

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope the prospective customer master is a seperate account group apart from other account groups. You can restrict create change and display in user role profile account group wise also. Please check with your basis security consultant.

Thanks

BVDV

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanx,

my issue solved by basis, having authorisation object for account group.

srihari

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basis team can do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the user is changing account group then Block XD07 T code or the object associated with the help of Basis team.

Regards,

siraj

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sorry, user required to have xd07 also, bcos we have three stages while preparing quotations

qualified prospects

warm prospects

hot prospects

user required to modify/use xd07 so that quotation print is possible only thru hot prospects

thanx

srihari