cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item in transfer process ( Really Urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on extended classic scenario and the problem is that after the Shopping cart is approved,the line item has the status "Item in transfer Process".

When I check the SC in t-code BBP_PD,I get the status as:

000000001 I1111 Item in Transfer Process (Active)

when I checked the item detail in table BBP_PDBEI, I found that the logical system is the SRM system i.e the system is trying to create a local PO

I also checked in RZ20 but could not find any log about the error. Also the background jobs CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2are running smooth.

I even checked out for dump in ST22 but could not find it

I am on SRM version BBPCRM 4.0 SAPKU40007

R/3 version 4.6 C SAPKH46C47

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I am facing the same problem.

Have you found a solution for this problem?

Kind Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through these details ->

<u>Some related SAP OSS Notes -></u>

Note 1040670 Requirements are greyed out in the sourcing cockpit

Note 1022756 BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT: transfer status still active after error

899006 Status I1112 and I1113 even though subsequent doc exists

757625 Incorrect Status I1112->analysis report

755769 Status I1113, no item or header relations->analysis report

631513 Shopping cart in status 'Erroneous transfer' without alert

980017 Follow-on document not created

949162 Follow-on documents exist, status I1111 and I1113 active

892274 Appl monitor: Shopping carts cannot be transferred

Note 900142 BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT: All items set to status I1111

<b>Please open a new Customer OSS Message with SAP on this as well for faster processing.</b>

Hope this helps

Do close the thread if your query is solved.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute Function Module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER in SRM system with input parameter as SC no.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I would like to tell you is that I am working on extended classic scenario and you might be knowing that SRM PO is the leading PO hence the system will always create PO only also contract exist for this material.

I am not able to understand how should I go ahead further, can any one help me out.

Regards,

Raj

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Correct me if i misunderstood your issue.

1-You have activated the Extended scenario.

You are able to create a SC

-> What SC workflow is trigerred ?

-> Please confirm that your SC subtype is EP (for this go to transaction bbp_pd, select bus2121 then f8

Click on a SC then on a line item.

navigate till subtype : here it should be EP which is for extended scenario.

2- System is trying to create a local PO first (before duplication to R/3) but without success.

-> please describe the settings you made in SRM. (number range + Transaction type + structure attribute document type.

I would like to be sure that your SRMs ettings are ok.

Kind regards

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I have activated the Extended classic scenario and the SC subtype is EP.

While creating SC the workflow triggered is WS14000109 (Approval n-step value over limit).

The SRM settings are fine but for only this SC the sytem is not creating the follow on document.

When I checked in table BBP_PDBEI, I found that no entry exist for the object key and type that means that some thing is wrong in the SRM system only.Also the logical system is the SRM system in table BBP_PDBEI.

Please help me out.

Regards,

Raj

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Waht do you mean with "for only this SC the system is not creating the follow-on document" ?

The issue is only for one SC ? if yes, it does mean that for all other SC going through WS14000109, it works well .

Please confirm.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaan,

For this SC only I am facing the problem while for other SC the system is creating a local PO also I am not able to understand how can I resubmit this SC, I tried using FM bbp_pd_sc_resubmit but it didnt worked out.

I also checked the material master, but did not find any abnormaility.

Plese guide me.

Regards,

Yatendra

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you copy the erroneous SC and create a new SC with it ?

Use 'old Sc and template' functionality to do it.

i would like to be sure that with the same content, a new SC does not fail.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have something similar but for confirmations.

The majority of confirmations are getting updated with status I1018 - Posted in the Backend however several comfirmations are sitting at status I1017 - Currently Being Transferred and are visible in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB.

Anyone any ideas?

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

I navigated to the each SC item detail also I checked the table BBP_PDBEI and found that the no object key and id has been created in table BBP_PDBEI.

I tried to submit the SC manually using the function module bbp_pd_sc_resubmit but still I am getting the same error "Item in transfer process".

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

you can proceed by this way

with transaction BBP_PD, navigate to each SC item detail in backend item data, table BBP_PDBEI, you will find the reference to the object type & ID that SRM tried to create in R/3: tell me what's there

check if the corresponding document exists in R/3

if yes, then you have to re-create manually the corresponding entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, to let the job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP finalize the process (look how other entries are populated, or look at note 532213)

if not, then you must retransfer the SC: use BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT, but in the field OBJECTKEY, you will put the backend object ID you got from table BBP_PDBEI (PO or PR ID). This will retry to create the backend doc, and then create an entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, ready for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

BR

Bharat M