Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

messages strucking in Receiver ECC

svalluri23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario i.e. non-SAP to PI to SAP ECC. In that, in PI we are getting Successful flags on every monitoring, but data is not inserting in ECC tables, due to Queues strucked in ECC (smq2) and we can see those messages with status scheduled in SXMB_MONI tcode in ECC system. Means messages are strucked in Queue. Some times In production environment it is giving very critical issue. Here I have a doubt. Between PI and ECC only one Queue is available or multiple? If one message struked in Queue remaining all the messages also be strucking. If only one queue is avail between PI and ECC, Is there any other way to increase number of Queues to overcome this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Srihari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190313
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari ,

Every R/3 system will have the concept of queue.

If the messages are passed successfully from PI and are stuck up in ECC means there might be some data issue with the first failed message in queue. you can save that message using save LUW and then thus releasing rest of messages from queue.

even if you increase number of queues on ECC , queue stuck still can be a issue. Only way is to remove problamatic message from queue and clear the queue. lateron you can investigate on error message .

Regards,

Sheetal

svalluri23
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal,

Thanks for your quick response.

This problem coming most of the times on the midnights, hence we can't monitor all the times. If we found immediately then we can do as you said, but not found until got the call from user, Some times it will have to critical issue. So can we set automatically as If any message strucked in queue for a specific time (10 or 15 mins), save that message in some other location and give the chance to other messages to process further. .......

Thanks & Regards,

Srihari.