cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL's for downloading sap press books

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Can any one tell me from where we can download sap-press books.At least can any body send me URLs of NET311 and NET312 for downloading.

May be this forum is not for this purpose pls help me.

Thanks you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can purchase digital copies of SAP Press books from the SAP Press website: http://www.sap-press.com

SAP course materials, such as NET311, can only be obtained legally by attending the training course in question.

I have a feeling from your description that you are asking for illegal copies of these materials. If this is the case, then I"m disgusted that someone would come here to SCN and basically ask where they can steal content from SAP and authors who write for SAP Press.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks you.but i find NET310 in net and i downloaded.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Thomas,

> Thanks you.but i find NET310 in net and i downloaded.

So you are admitting on the SAP sponsored forums that you have illegally downloaded SAP copywritten materials. There is no difference between what you have done and outright theft.

Since you admit you are breaking the SCN forums terms of usage, your account will be submitted for banning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if they are available then i think that is not legitimate. Course materials are on hard copy. SAP Education would not be happy if anyone distributing copy right material freely on the net and asking download link in this forum .