Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Dummy values for tcode F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Today one of my colleague is trying to execute tcode F110 immediately after he facing error that you dont have sufficiant authorizations and alls fields are grayed out.

When I start tracing and SU53 they revealed that whenever user is executed F110 the system is looking for S_tcode along with the authorization object : F_REGU_BUK

With Company code = dummy

ActionIFBTCH) = dummy

I wanted to know.

why the system is checking the first instance itself not after tcode first screen is display

also why the system is checking for dummy, that to in a immediatet execution after tcode not after selecting some values and run

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In tcode SE93, for F110 object F_REGU_BUK has been maintained. Which indicates that a static check will be performed while opening transaction F110.

In SE93, no values are maintained and hence it is checking for dummy values. when you execute the program it might ask for additional authorization objects as suggested by sekhar.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

try to take a system trace using ST01, I tried the same and found that when we execute tcode F110, mainly two object will be checked

S_TCODE RC=0 TCD=F110;

F_REGU_BUK RC=0 BUKRS= ;FBTCH= ;

BUKRS is the Company code and FBTCH is the account type.

These two field are actually the ORG. levels which is maintained when we add this tcode in a particular role, so when you execute this tcode the system will check the object F_REGU_BUK, but it wont check for any particular company code or account type at the very first instance.

And as you are saying that the fields are grayed out, this might be because those fields are defined for a particular company code which you dont have access to.

Regards

Ritesh

0 Kudos

your analysis is correct, but we did maintain the roles with various company code and action values, but not dummy like ' '

here my question is why the system is checking dummy values at feild level rather only object or it should allow first get the tcode first screen then system should check for authorizations for a particular value when he tries to run or check status of the payments

We can not mainitain the roles with blank values right.

0 Kudos

F110 has to do with automatic payments... may be linked upto a company code (most often) in an FI system... So it looks like the system checks your company code +action access (through object F_REGU_BUK) as a pre-requisite for a user to be able to run F110.

ie. if you are going to F110 you necessarily should have C.Code+Action access.Only such users need F110 screen for further processing. That seems to be the logic.

In your case what you can do is to make sure user has access to this object and some values in it.. you could start in DEV system by giving access to any one comp.code and some action on this object.. and see how the trace changes.

0 Kudos

HARI - What you are saying is correct, that we donu2019t maintain roles with blank values, but in this case the system is not checking the values for the fields BUKRS and FBTCH, i.e. company code and account type, instead the system is checking only whether the user has access to object F_REGU_BUK.

I tested this by creating a role and gave the tcode F100, and also maintained the ORG. level values for Company code and Account type, but when I tried to execute F100 and took a trace, I found that system is only checking for the object S_TCODE and F_REGU_BUK and was not checking for any company code or account type(Since I have maintained the values in role but still it is not checking for any particular Company code or Account type).

TRACE RESULT:-

S_TCODE RC=0 TCD=F110;

F_REGU_BUK RC=0 BUKRS= ;FBTCH= ;

The system will check for Company codes and Account types only after you input Run Date and Identification and try to find the payments and proposals.

Regards,

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please don't consider that last line

**And as you are saying that the fields are grayed out, this might be because those fields are defined for a particular company code which you dont have access to.**

Please let me know the fields which are grayed out when are into the screen for tcode F110.

Regards,

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

A <dummy> ' ' value in a program suggests that the user should be entitiled to execute for whatever value he has in his set of authorizations

For F110, the check complete set of authorizations for the users executing F_REGU_BUK; F_REGU_KOA and F_T042_BUK

Former Member
0 Kudos

In tcode SE93, for F110 object F_REGU_BUK has been maintained. Which indicates that a static check will be performed while opening transaction F110.

In SE93, no values are maintained and hence it is checking for dummy values. when you execute the program it might ask for additional authorization objects as suggested by sekhar.