cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAR file not getting created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have to develop a JAVA mapping JAR file using SAX parser.

So for this in Netweaver Developer Studio, i created a new EJB project. in the ejbModule, i created a package and a JAVA class in it. But the problem is the JAVA class is not showing in EJBCandidates - so i am unable to add it to ejb-jar.xml file.............

Can anybody suggest why the JAVA class file is not appearing in EJBCandidates..........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Hi All,

>

> i have to develop a JAVA mapping JAR file using SAX

> parser.

> So for this in Netweaver Developer Studio, i created

> a new EJB project. >

Rajeeev

<b>For a JAVA MAPPING in the NWDS , you need not ceate an EJB Project.</b>

<b>Just use NEW--> JAVA Project</b> and then define a class that implements Stream Transfomratiom Interface in thsi project.

DO you coding in the execute mthod , and then finally , create a JAR file for this class / Project and then import it in your mapping uinder Imported Archives

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Now i created a JAVA project......built the java class in it.........

Now can you suggest how to generate its JAR file containing its java file, its class file and all the libraries involved in it..

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajjev,

Right Click on your Project --> Export > Select JAR> GIve name of the Jar and location , and JAR file is created.

Import this under imported archive.

If you are using any JAR in your java mapping that is not a part of standrad JDK, then you also need to import that JAR under your imported archive.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

On What situations we normally go for a java mapping? Any simple example?

Thanks