cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently configuring milestone billing in IDES. When I tried to create a downpayment request, system shows me a message asking me to check the log. When I checked the log it refers to this msg '0000013470 000010 Date 000002 is blocked for billing (billing plan)'. The billing block for downpayment has already been lifted up as the activity is already confirmed. I can save the billing document and accounting document is generated. But I am wondering why is it checking for the rest of the activities which are still in billing block and prompts this message. Is it normal as it seemed to be an error log. Is there any setting that I can configure to disable the checking and msg to appear.

Appreciate if there is anyone who can share their inputs and solutions in this matter.

Thank you!

Regards,

Yvonne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Its working perfect. Basically, whenever you try to create a billing document w.r.t a sales order having billing plan, it takes all the items in the billing plan and only copies the items for which billing block is removed and for those items for which billing block is not removed, the system shows information in the log that those items havent been copied, thus again its standard behaviour. hope its clear.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks for enlightening me on that. I felt weird because before this I have configured in a non IDES environment and have not seen the log before and thus was wondering why there is the checking now in IDES.

Thanks!

Regards,

Yvonne

Former Member

Hi ,

I face the same problem as Yvonne did. there are 3 milestone line items in Billing Plan tab at item level in Sales Order. whenever I remove the billing block of first item and try to bill it, the system shows the same message that there is a billing block for second item. it allows me to save the invoice and create accounting document as well. But, wanted to confirm if this is resolved now since this thread it very old.

Thanks,

Binita

Answers (0)