Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frieght Accurals by Brand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

I have a situation to find freight accurals by Brand

There is an application which maintains Freight and sends invoice to company and accounts cleared monthly basis, Till now its been maintained by pricing accurals created for condition type sends to COPA

Now Business need a BW reports for freight accurals to be calculated by brand to evaluate freight cost.

When I check PO's created to that application, all materials are account assignment key is K(Cost center) and there is now material number

Could any one suggest how to find out freight accurals by brand

Thank you,

Ramanujam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assume your brand is your material group, when you create P.O for freight maintain brand(material group), and then latter develop BW report.

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Brand is classification in Material group 4. Thanks for your prompt reply, its still in investigating mode of finding facts about freight rates flow.

One more question, is there any way to calculate rate paid on freight per year? I mean instead of creating pricing report, can we pull data per condition type?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am sure, you would be having a separate G/L Account for this freight. So if you execute FS10N or table BSID, you can get the cumulative value.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi