cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Alerts - transfer to SAP Inbox via alert macro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set up a number of DP alerts and they work just fine. I now would like to have these populated in somebodys SAP Inbox. I believe SAPAPO/AMONMSG_SEND just send you the statistics of the alerts. e.g number of alerts.

I see that within the alert macro itself there is a step that I can add "Advance Macro - Attribute mail". I set up a distribution list for this but it never seems to populate my sap inbox.

1 - Am I correct that SAPAPO/AMONMSG_SEND just sends you the statistics of the alerts. e.g number of alerts.

&

2 - Does anyone know how to get the to send via the macros or indeed another way?

Thanks for the help,

Gomie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gomie

Your observation for Point 1 is correct, this transaction would send only statistics in mail. To have details of alerts, you can set the details of your alert in background mode and run transaction /SAPAPO/AMO_BATCH to save mail and alerts in excel on your local machine. Please note alerts in excel only works when you run the transaction in foreground.

To set the profile for background, use path GOTO --> Alert Determination in Background under the Main Alert screen.

Thanks

Deepak