cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue at billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

A delivery has two different origins on the same item for which our system is supposed to create two different delivery notes. We have 100PCs of Item soap from Canada and 200 PCs of bottles from US. The real issue is in the invoice it is showing 300 PCs from US. I dont know why this is happening. Can anyone throw light on the issue. why its happening. I appreciate your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the material master if countyr of origin is changes from CA to US.

Next in copy controls from delivery to invoice VTFL > header > check Determ.export data is "B" if yes, system determines at invoice leve from material master.

If iam worng anywhere, please explain me, if possible i will work out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I willl check these details as you suggested . Thanks a lot for updating me. My issue is we are doing a batch split rather than delivery split at this time. For example for materials from US we will select one batch, CA we select diff batch. The business do not want the delivery split based on country of origin. the problem is in the invoice its not difff this two countries... its showing only US. It might be the copy control. Should I set the det export data to B or A to copy the export data from delivery. Please suggest. Thank you