cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with printing frame in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have designed a custom smartform and facing issue with printing frame (boarder). Left and right side lines are not getting printed if i change the Width of box to 20 TW. If i use default width 15 TW then it works fine. What could be the reason for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Try it by Select check box ALWAYS DRAW BOX AND SHADING in Output Options of Window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the window is fitting into the page. While setting the frame widhth, check if all the borders are set by clicking on the details button. Try using other units like CM, MM and inches instead of TW.

Also it is possible that, some times it happens the settings which are not visible in print preview are visible in print out. Take a print of your smartform and check it.

regards,

Tulasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message - When closing old threads, there is no need to add a comment. Adding a pasted answer like "solved by own" only brings old threads to the top of the forum list and pushes current ones down. If you do add a comment, please indicate just how the problem was resolved. Rob