Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue of Free Goods

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have some is my current assignment-Customer is buying some material say "A" want "B,C" as exclusive free goods

is it possible to give two free at a time in same order ?

I only know one exlusive free good can be give to one material with combination of customer ( Customer/Material)

Looking for some inputs regarding the issue.

Can you plz suggest me if there is any possiblities for BOM?

Many Thanks

Rakesh Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

1) In standard sap scenario you can give only one to one in free sales order 2) Sales BOM is not a correct idea because if

there are various schemes you create BOM that is not good 3) As your technical people to create a custom table and maintain data for that free and get the data depends upon your own criteria. This what i did a long back. Post if need more help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Thanks for your input

But I didnot understand how to create a custom table and maintain data for that free and get the data depends upon your own criteria.

Can you plz brief me how it will impact in the sales order?

Any Efforts will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Rakesh Naveen

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

1) This is possible if you maintain custom table like one material buy what and all free with that. If you maintain like this just copy the free and paster in va01.

I have some is my current assignment-Customer is buying some material say "A" want "B,C" as exclusive free goods

is it possible to give two free at a time in same order ?

I think it is useful else try any other option . Post if need help in this .

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Thanks for your input

But user does not require any copy paste.They require if they buy Dexotel,solvent and combipack will be free in sales order automatically.

Can you plz guide me that how i should proceed in SE11 because i need to cover sales doc type,distribution channel and division also

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

1) I tried to get automatically but not happened in my case. we are copying and pasting only. 2) If they are ready for that then try for the option.

But user does not require any copy paste.They require if they buy Dexotel,solvent and combipack will be free in sales order automatically.

Can you plz guide me that how i should proceed in SE11 because i need to cover sales doc type,distribution channel and division also

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

I got the Solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rakesh,

We are having a similar kind of requirement,if you could share us how you got the solution that would of great help to us.

Thanks

former_member823821
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no possibilities in SAP Standard of Free Goods.

The only option is that you need to enter manually of that material code.

Otherwise, you can check out the possibilities in BOM with some modification only if the user permits.

Plz assign the movement type 601 to the schedule line category of sub item,then create the normal scenario of processing of main items,then sub item will also be delivered as a text item with no pricing.

I do hope it clarifies you.

Many Thanks

Rakesh Naveen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Be informed that free goods is not currently supported in combination with material structures (e.g. product selection,

bills of material, variants with BOM explosion), see note 796926.

Determination of free goods is performed in include FV45PF0N_NATRAB_SELECTION and the check is hardcoded. You will have to modify the program to get that functionality, but be carfull that any modification won't be supported by SAP, see note 170183.

I hope it can help you.

Ruy Castro