cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to extract extended WBS name in S_ALR_87013558

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to extract extended WBS definition in S_ALR_87013558 that refer to form 12KST1A and report 12KST1A but i can't understand how to modify this report (or his Z copy).

Who can help me?

Thanks.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

S_ALR_87013558 is made up of report painter you can use report painter for the same.

regards,

Samir M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samast, thanks for your answer, but I can't understand where in CJE2 or CJE5 I can change this layout.

Hi can't use CO report painter GRR1 because it doesn't extract the WBS budget.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> Please follow link: http://sapdocs.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/report-painter.pdf

>

> Regards,

Hi, this is the documentation for GRR1 report painter. I can't use this transaction beacuse it's impossible to read table BPJA where I can fine the WBS budget.

I need to know how to use CJE2 and CJE5.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

By Extended WBs definition, do you mean to say that you want to view the report WBS structure wise?Can you please ellaborate the term, Extended WBs definition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> By Extended WBs definition, do you mean to say that you want to view the report WBS structure wise?Can you please ellaborate the term, Extended WBs definition.

Hi,

I need to display all 40 char of the PRPS-POST1 field. Actually I can display only 20 char.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do that through CJE0 itself.

Follow the steps.

Execute your 12KST1A report for any WBS element and display the report.

Now make a single click on the WBS description(20 char display).(very important step)

In the menu, click on Settings--> Characteristic Display.

Now you will get a pop up with two push buttons one for Lead Column and other for Outside Lead Column.

Click on Lead column.

You will get a pop up "Determine Structure of Lead Column"

In that you will have Lead Column

Column Content Format Position Length

Object Key 1 30

Object Name 2 20

You will have Value Set on the right side, In that you will have Object Long description 40

You have to bring it to the left side using the approriate arrow key, You should move the 20 Char name to the right side.

You lead column should not exceed 71 chars.When you try to confirm, you will get this information message.

So adjust the Chars of the Object Key and long description(I changed the key char to 28 , then I was able to save).

Click on Confirm, you can see the 40 Char long description.Now save the report before you exit the report so that the settings will be saved.Whenever you execute the report further, you will get the 40 Char description.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Now I have a dump to analize, but I think that this is a solution. Last question. You have 71 char available, I have only 66, did you know how to change this value?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message states that a maximum of 71 chars permitted, if you have only 66 then remaining will be a space..

Inspite of that I was able to edit the length column values in the "Determine structure of Lead Column" by default it would be 30 for Object key 20 for object name and 40 for object description.But still you can edit them.For example the maximum char for WBS id is 24 only so you may not require 30 length for object key.

Answers (0)