Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need BAPI creates 'Sales Order' & 'Purchase Requisition' for DropshipOrder

0 Kudos

My requirement is also similar to yours which you faced. In my case its a 'DropShip order' Type which involves both the Sales Order Creation and Purchase Requisition creation as well.

After entering all the Line Items in VA01 then for LineItems -> ScheduleLine -> 'Purchase Requisition'(PushButton). Here i enter 4 fields like

1. Requisitioner/Requister

2. Tracking Number

3. Value Price

4. Desired Vendor

http://These 4 field enrties will be reflecting in ME51N and in the VA01(DropShip Order).

And then save the document which created Sales Order + Purchase Requisition.

I am using BAPI called 'bapi_salesorder_createfromdat2' to create sales order and the above 4 fields are not available in this BAPI which creates Sales Order.

The fields i am using for Sales Order:

Sales Document Type

Sales Organisation

Distribution Channel

Division

Sold to Party,P.O.Number,

P.O.Date,

Req. Delivery Date,

Payment Terms,

Inco Terms,

Inco Terms(Part2),

HeaderCnType(01),

Amount(01),

Line Item No.

Material Code

Material Description

Order Quantity

Item Category

Plant

WBS Element

ItemCnTy(01)

Base Price

ItemCnTy(02)

And the fields which we are entering for purchase requisition in VA01 are

Requisitioner

Tracking Number

Value Price

Desired Vendor

I need some help in which a ''BAPI" should update these 4 fields in VA01 and it should create Purchase requisition.

You already faced this kind of issue infact a similar one and i can see from the SDN you already got some solution

for this Issue.

Please let me know which BAPI i should use for this DropShip Order Type Which creates the 'Sales Order' and 'Purchase Requisition' at the same time. Or else is there any other methods to follows to achieve this requirement.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm faced with the same issue. Any solution?

0 Kudos

Solved the issue.

You have to make the changes in user-exit MV45AFZB

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_ME_REQ.

* Example
* EBAN-LIFNR = zzfield1.
* EBKN-KOSTL = zzfield2.

ENDFORM