cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File name based routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Here I have a scenario where based on the source file name PI should route it to corresponding Business system.

There is no IR part as it is a pass through Interface. Instead of creating multiple channels can I check the condition(file name based condition) at Receiver determination level in ID part?

Thanks,

Regards,

Moorthy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is no IR part as it is a pass through Interface. Instead of creating multiple channels can I check the condition(file name based condition) at Receiver determination level in ID part?

Yes, you can use context objects and then select fileName, I'm not sure if you'll be able to use the extended xpath conditions. Probably that approach is limited to the approximately equals, equals, not equals condition.

Corrections are welcome

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for response. I dont know the complete source file name.

So,can I use wild card declaration for the file name

Thanks,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got confused with your requirement???

On what basis u wanted to select the particular receiver determination? U shud have some specific file name condition

just try with the option which I have suggested u.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dasika

can I use wild card declaration for the file name

you can use wild card in file name while declaring the condition....for me ABCFile_XYZ* worked in an interface while defining condition in RD

You need to select the Contains Pattern option in the dropdown for middle operator.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Apr 27, 2011 5:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Salvi:)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CP for contains pattern (u2248

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can try this -

Use enhance receiver determination and inside receiver determination mapping u get the file name of sender communication channel - and based on file name u map the Business system name to service tag of receiver target structure.

Refer this blog for more info.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

thanks

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Apr 27, 2011 5:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, it is possible.

In the receiver determination, in the condition channel, use the Technical context object 'FileName' for file adapter.

Follow the below path:

Goto Receiver Detrmination --> Condition --> Left Operand f1 Help --> select first option 'Context Object' --> 1 List will be popped up --> Select FileName for File adapter from that list

It will route the file based on filename.

-Supriya.