cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Channel wrong after import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i Have imported the configuration scenraio. Everything is looking fine.. but only the receiver channel is empty.. it is showing an empty file receiver adapter...

i cross checked the transport several times..nothing strange in it. Why is it going wrong?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mean that the file channel is transported and there are no details in it?

If yes, then few parameters of the channel are never tranported (eg. IP address), you will have to add these datails manually in the channel after transport.

Let me know if this is not the issue you are facing.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi supriya,

yeah thats the problem ... Channel is imported with perfect name and processing parameters tab and varbl substn tab everything is good...

Only Target Folder path and file name are empty in the channel...

What could be reason behind this??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These specifica parameters are always empty, and you will have to manually maintain them in channel after transport.

Reason being, for the server where you have imported the channel, the connecting parameters of the Third party can be different.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Supriya Sawant.

Configuration Details of CC are never trasported and you have to set them manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks frnds,...

Can you suggest me any link/blog where in i can find such parameters which will not be imported by default.. and we have to do manual changes

manikandan_shanmugam3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

As per i know Whenever basis team transports the Channel to another server few parameter will be go as blank and its SAP standard because the Development or Quality and Production systems configuration are different and the Quality system configuration should not go to production that's why few parameters (Server ,User ID , password and Folder structure) are empty while transport and basis team will configure as a "TBC " or any other temp parameter else they cant activate the Objects.

Regards,

Manikandan

Answers (0)