cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM material staging screen in CO02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When I goes to the CO02u2019s menu -> Goto -> WM Pick List, there shown two tabs (Only PickParts, & All Parts). There are 10 material items in the Only PickPart tab having staging indicator as "1"; while they are more than 30 material items in the All parts tab having staging indicator of either 1 or 3.

My system background: we're using WMPP delivery as a picking document.

I have several questions:

1 - Why the R/3 divided the material staging into two tab portions?

2 - Can I use the LP10 and LP12 to manually perform material staging instead of directly via CO02 menu route?

3 - Since our setup is using WMPP delivery, will LP10 and LP12 create delivery order as my understand is that LP10 and LP12 will create TR.

Thanks.

Tuff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1 - Why the R/3 divided the material staging into two tab portions?

The first part obviously is for materials staged via pick parts. The second is a comprehensive list of materials that have to be staged from the warehouse irrespective of the type of staging.

2 - Can I use the LP10 and LP12 to manually perform material staging instead of directly via CO02 menu route?

You can use LP10 for staging pick part relevant materials. Typically, WM staging is triggered automatically however, you can manually stage either via CO02 or LP10. Note that LP12 is used for release order parts and it'd require the relevant control cycles that have 'release order part' indicator.

3 - Since our setup is using WMPP delivery, will LP10 and LP12 create delivery order as my understand is that LP10 and LP12 will create TR.

Since your staging set up is set via deliveries, LP10 will trigger the same.

Answers (0)