Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reverse the utilisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have issue regarding excise utilization

Can we cancel the excise utilization done and How?

Thanks

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the help of FI guys they can do adjustment posting to PLA register.Also help you in passing JV's.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once utilization is done in J2iun for a certain period we cannot cancel/reverse it,We can pass JV for the difference amount.

Regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes u can do that,in J1IH or passing a JV.

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Will you guide me what should i select in J1iH to reverse the utilization

thanks

Sandeep

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

+ PLEASE NOTE: If you are planning to do this on Live system then be aware of+

"It is not possible to reverse the documents posted through J2IUN as it would have cleared the payable amount.

You need to apply for credit with the excise department for taking back the amount that has been expunged through J2IUN.

Alternatively, you can cancel the excise invoices and apply for credit on those cancelled invoices. When you cancel the excise invoices, entry will be posted to Cenvat suspense account and ED payable account, which can be reversed but not in excise books.

Thus, it is not possible to cancel the utilization once run, if it is require you can cancel the accounting document, and again you have to post JV for correct utilization values but you cannot change the values invoice posted in the excise books."

OR ELSE

If it is for practice purpose then either click on other adjustment (other adj.) button or press Shift + F1.

I hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP