cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment to feature TRVFD did not take place errro when using PR05 TCD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mates,

whilst trying to create travel expense PR05 TCD,system throws "Assignment to feature TRVFD did not take place

Assignment to feature TRVFD did not take place error message

when using TCD PR05--travel expense manager

to give a primer ,V_T706Z i have miantained as 99-V_T706Z-TRIPF and my trip provision variant is 66 .Im quite not sure what is the screen ,field name default value that need to be maintained.

t706z1(single field control for dialog) is dependent on the one we maintaain in the previous table,isnt it ?kndly crct me if my understanding is wrong.

Intially i was not able to find the trip schema -FITVFELD TCD and then as suggested by our mates in one of the threads went to PRCO TCD and copied 99 and assigned it to the trip provision variant i had maintaained.

In TRVCD irrespective of what i maintain in return value it shows the same error .I tried UGR as 99,i tried giving trip variant and tried return as 99 (one maintained in t506z) still shows the same message.It looks like im missing something.

Kindly share your valuable inputs to fix this .

No Worries

KG

Edited by: SAPenjoy:) on Apr 27, 2011 9:00 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi there

I suspect this is due to incorrect customising in TRVFD, here's how it works as this value comes out from the feature TRVFD.

You can see and change it in transaction PE03. This feature is used to assign a user to a group with special field control. You can see it with the path in customizing:

Travel Management -> Travel Expenses ->

Dialog and Travel Expenses Control -> Dialog Control ->

Define Schema and Individual Field Control

The last point you must execute and after this you must select the trip-variant of the user. Then you get a tree with the schemas. If you open the schema you find the entries for feature TRVFD. There you must enter the value, you have found in transaction PE03 for the user.

In the IMG activity Define schemas and individual field control you can set up field control for Travel Expenses variably, depending on the organizational assignment of the employee or user group. Control via feature TRVFD takes place at the third hierarchy level, after distribution according to trip provision variant and trip schema. If individual field control is to be the same for all employees in your company, you do not have to change feature TRVFD.

Hope this would help you

Kind regards

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

Thanks for elucidating that for me.I was thinking the other way around i suppose:).

Well,TRVFD has lets say Molga -99,trvug -99->return value as USERGROUP_01

I suppose USERGROUP_01 need to be entered in the trip schema isnt it ?

as suggested when FITVFELD is executed i choose the trip provision variant and expand the tree with schemas

Trip schema:01 bussiness trip

trip schema :99 travel calendar

trip schema :pl travel planning

trip schema :sp weekly report

trip schema :vs trip advances

trip schema:xx KT trip

could you kindly let me know in which schema the value need to be entered .plz correct me if my understanding is wrong.In the meanwhile i will also try to explore ,appreciate your help.

No Worries

KG