Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commission Agent Settings

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for my Business i need to configure the Commission Agent (Broker) its a textile Industry. In this there is not standard for each customer can have more 2 and also maximum percentage is 2% (Total Percentage) this percentage will be divided into based on the situation for example one sales order contains 4 brokers here 2 % divided into 1%,03%,02%,0.5% there is no fixed percentage but total % is fixed ie 2%

If My Broker has a vendor i assigned Partner Function Vedor to Customer Partner Functions

1.I created Condition Type V/06 (ZCOM )

2. XK01, I Created those brokers as vendors.

3. In V/07, i maintained access sequence with the combination of Customer / Vendor

4. In V/08, assign those condition types after tax condition type.

5. In VK11, i maintained the required percentage.

Coming to the Payment how Company will settlement the payment because every 3 months they will pay the commission amount to the broker

AND also we have to think about the one point " Some times Customer return the goods that time the commission amount will be reduced bcoz customer has returned the goods"

How we r going to adjuct the Commission amount in the System and also how to settle

can any one guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is Solved , we done the Customization with the help of ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

Can u please elaborate in detail that how u solved the problem....

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can anyone tell me where is condition type ZCOM ( commission value ) store in which table.

Regards

DD

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is Solved , we done the Customization with the help of ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Jul 19, 2011 4:50 PM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Every one ,

Can any one guide me based on what i have done configuration based on that please guide me

i have created new partner function Z1 for broker as Vendor, i assigned to customer master

i maintained in the new field for broker and also i maintained in field catalog for the field broker

after that i maintained condition record with combination of Customer / Broker. At the time of sales order system is showing the

error "Mandatory Condition Type ZCOM is missing "

I checked in the analysis there system is picked customer number but not Broker number its showing Yellow Color

how to solve the issue

please guide me based on my inputs

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Jun 22, 2011 1:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's a great online software solution for generating commission statements, it's from OneClick Commissions. I've used it for about 6 months and I would never go back to my old system.

Courtney H.

[Commission Agent|http://www.oneclickcommissions.com/commission-agent.html]

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

I am asking how to MAP into SAP , not for other software bcoz already they r using one software

plz guide me how to map into SAP

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii,

In standard SAP you can achieve the commission process through Rebate process, create your commission agent as partner in partner function for your customer, create customer heirarchy and create rebate agreement for 2% for your commission agent partner. Now as per sale, Rebate accrual will be generated and commission will be settle in Accounts automatically with Credit memo (Refer Rebate process)

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Mr.Shambhu Sarkar,

In my Case one broker having more than 10 customer and also the percentage is different customer wise

i think Rebate is wont work for commission agent if i wrong plz correct me

Plz guide me and client is paying money to agent every 3 months ( payment settlement)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Mr.SHAMBHU SARKAR ,

Can any one guide is it possible to solve my query through Customer Heirachy with Rebate processing if yes

Please guide how to map into SAP because i am new to this concept

I posted this thread long back but my problem is not yet been solved

please any one guide me

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

tell me any one is it possible in SAP with customization if yes please guide me ?

And also one thinking i have done the configuration like

Customer Account Group: ZJCG : Partner Functions : SP,SH,PY,BP,Z1,Z2,Z3

Broker / Agent Account group: ZJBG : partner Functions : SP,PY,Z1,Z2,Z3

And also I maintained the Rebate for those brokers /Agents with combination of customer / Broker through customer Rebate

At the time of billing system is not picking the brokerage percentage and I maintained agreement type u201C0003u201D with above key combination and Condition type is u201CBo03u201D and also I mentioned in the pricing structure

Is it correct way or wrong? If it is correct what are the necessary changes I have to do to solve my issue

Based on that please any one guide me to solve my issue

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tell me any One is it possible in SAP or not ?

Because i didn't get the proper solution to solve my problem ad also almost one month is completed

please any one guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In account determination maintain provision account and after three month when you pay to vendor

manually carry out payments from this this account take help of FI team.

kapil

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

Condition type is ZCOM and Account Key ZCI ( i have to create another Accout key for Provision account ?) and i have to mainatin the 2 G/L Accounts as u mentioned like Provision Account and also i have to maintain the G/L account (If i wrong plz Correct me?)

Coming to Returns how system will reduce the Commission amount ? i have to maintain the Condition type (ZCOM) in Pricing Procedure bcoz i m maintaing the Return Pricing Structure (if it is worng plz correct me )

Can you explain briefly so i can understand further and also wht are all the transactions we have to do

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Apr 27, 2011 10:22 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any one guide me the Solution for the commission agent

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Please search in forum you will get complete solution.

Some of the SDN links

[1|]

[2|]

thanks

BVDV

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If My Broker has a vendor i assigned Partner Function Vedor to Customer Partner Functions

1.I created Condition Type V/06 (ZCOM )

2. XK01, I Created those brokers as vendors.

3. In V/07, i maintained access sequence with the combination of Customer / Vendor

4. In V/08, assign those condition types after tax condition type.

5. In VK11, i maintained the required percentage.

Coming to the Payment how Company will settlement the payment because every 3 months they will pay the commission amount to the broker

AND also we have to think about the one point " Some times Customer return the goods that time the commission amount will be reduced bcoz customer has returned the goods"

How we r going to adjuct the Commission amount in the System and also how to settle

can any one guide me after that what i have to do

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I created 2 vendors and assigned to the customer master

I raised the sale order but system is picking the only one partner function and another partner function i have to enter the manually. But already i assigned to vendor to the customer

so why system is not taking 2 vendors for the particulat customer

is there any settings are required for that

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I created 2 vendors and assigned to the customer master

I raised the sale order but system is picking the only one partner function and another partner function i have to enter the manually. But already i assigned 2 vendor to the customer

so why system is not taking 2 vendors for the particulat customer

is there any settings are required for that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Following is the steps you need to follow for your issue. I have not tried it on the system but you can try it.

Step1:

Create customer in XD01. Say the customer code is 100000

Step2:

Create Vendors in XK01. Say Vendor codes are 1, 2 and 3 (these will be used as your brokers)

Step3:

Assign Vendor 1 to customer 100000

Step4:

Create a Condition Table in V/03. Say condition table 999. Before creating the condition table make sure that Vendor is there is the field catalogue. If Vendor is missing then you need to first add Vendor in the field catalogue.

The condition table should be created as a combination of Customer (Key field) and Vendor (footer field).

Step5:

Add the condition table 999 in your access sequence, say ZACO.

Step6:

Now create 3 condition types ZCOM1, ZCOM2 and ZCOM3. Make sure that these condition types have Conditoin class A and Calculation type as A.

Step7:

Assign the access sequence ZACO to the condition types ZCOM1, ZCOM2 and ZCOM3.

Step8:

Now assign these 3 condition types to your pricing procedure (check if you need to assign them after taxes or before taxes)

Step9:

Now using T.Code VK11, create a condition record for ZCOM1. The record would read as Customer 100000 and Vendor 1, 1%.

Next, for condition type ZCOM2, maintain a conditio record as customer 100000 and Vendor 2, 0.5%

Next, for condition type ZCOM3, maintain a condition record as customer 100000 and Vendor as 0.5%

Step10:

Now create a sales order of say order type ZOR, for customer 100000, then vendor 1 will be automatically determined. But the other vendors will not be determined. You have to manually assign them. There is no other option as far as i know.

This way all your 3 condition types ZCOM1, ZCOM2 and ZCOM3 will be determined in sales order since the customer is 100000 and Vendors 1,2 and 3 are maintained in the sales order.

If you assign only vendors 1 and 3 the only condition types ZCOM1 and ZCOM3 will be determined.

Please test this scenario and let me know if this works so that I can explain how to do the settlement. You need to do a very small and simple enhancement for settlement. But I would like you to first try this out and update the form if this is working fine.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Mr.Roshan,

I AM getting the error "Mandatory Condition ZCOM is Missing". I checked in the item level analysis for that condition type system is showing like " Access Not Made (Initialized Field) " and also Vendor number is not showing, its showing yellow colour

I maintained the vendor in customer master partner Function and also i checked in sales order level whether vendor number is there or not, its there number

I maintained the condition table with combination of Customer, Material & Vendor

How to solve this error plz guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason you are getting this error is because in your pricing procedure in T.Code V/08, you have made the condition type ZCOM as mandatory entry. Then you must not have maintained a condition record suitable for the combinations selected in your sales order.

As a 1st check, go to VK12 and see if you have maintained the condition record correctly for the desired combinations.

Perhaps you can see my business card and call me if the issue still persists

Regards,

Rohan