Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program ID is not registered

former_member193964
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The connection in SM59 , type T, with program id is not working. This program id refer to an interface that I developed in PI. I Put another program id in this connection and works. But my program id isn´t works. All Objects in Integration Builder - Configuration is active.

Any Idea???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The connection in SM59 , type T, with program id is not working. This program id refer to an interface that I developed in PI. I Put another program id in this connection and works. But my program id isn´t works. All Objects in Integration Builder - Configuration is active.

program id needs to maintain in java stack then it will work. Check with basis people.

Thanks

Siva

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>> I Put another program id in this connection and works. But my program id isn´t works.

Program id must be case sensitive. Please once again cross check your program id.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree. Check ProgramID.

Try also to reactivate CC with ProgramID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Check your settings in the RFC Sender Adapter, make sure that you put the correct sender parameters.

Application Server : <In the backend call transaction SMGW -> Parameters -> Display -> gateway hostname >

Application Server Service: <In the backend call transaction SMGW ->Parameters -> Display ->gateway service >

Program ID: < Unique ID which should be the same as the one you define in the backend's SM59 connection >

Regards,

Erwin

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The program ID in your SM59 type T connection must be exactly the same as the program ID that is declared in your RFC Sender in Integration Directory. Can you recheck and get back to us?

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the JCO created on the Java side with the same RFC connection name?