cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a t-code or some function-ability that can ascertain the completeness of sales orders. The scenario is that I am seeking future dated orders to ship that are ready now. I can check each order with VL10a but this is cumbersome and no productive.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately VL06 only looks at deliveries not sales orders. Today near the end of the month. I need to ship anything that is available now, but still following the structure of the MRP, in reference to ship dates hierarchy.

For example, within vl10a, some indicator the reflects the materials availability of the order as a whole.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response

MD04 and CO)9 do not define a Sales order completness only the line item within. VL10a will ultimately tell me if the sales order will create a delivery but I would like to know - on a macro level- which sales orders are ready now.

My other post is in reference to finding all sales orders in reference to a particular ship to customer. Within VA03 there is a sold to searchable field but I have a need to drill down further to find the individual ship to customers information.

Thanks again

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then use t.code VL06->Click list outbound deliveries button. Then in the next screen, there are plenty of fields available, including status, using which you can filter and see the status. Once you execute, the system display the results and you can click on the change layout button, to pull the required fields in the report display.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

perhaps complete is the wrong terminology within SAP. I am seeking the material availability staus of sales orders- an overview- not the shipping status. The search for answers continues .

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The search for answers continues.

If you do not clearly post what you are looking for, then needless to say it will keep continue. Coming to your requirement, did you check t.code MD04 or CO09? Also as mentioned before, in VA05/VA05N, you can also see the confirmed quantities for a sales order.

Regards,

P.S: Refer your other posting, which is not clearly conveying what you want. Can you restate your requirement?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you use t.code VA05 - Open order report? Here if you select all orders option, then you can find the open/delivered orders.

Regards,