cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubleshooting a Job which Runs fine but

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to posto this, but if not, i kindly ask you to tell me which one is the best suited...

The company i'm giving support in SAP Administration and to which this problem concerns has a R3 System with 4.70 Components 1.10

One of the consultants working on applicational support called me saying that wanted to get the logs of a job which is already deleted (SAP_REORG_JOBS). As far as i know, it's not possible to get any logs of a job after the SAP_REORG_JOBS delete it, do you guys confirm this?

The consultant is saying that the reason why she wants to try to get the logs is because she needs to see if some applicational message was generated during the job, since it was a call transaction (transaction FB09). Although the job did run on that day with no errors.

As far as i can see there's got to be a applicational reason for that to happen and i need some help in trying to get something logged anywhere...

Does any of you have any ideia to try to get any information and help the consultant?

Thanks for all the ideas you can give.

Best Regards,

Pedro Gaspar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pedro

This standard job will delete any job log older than 15 days.

So any joblog older than 15 days will not be available on the system.

Regards

Vivek

former_member208104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will not get log of deleted job from SAP_REORG_JOBS program. Ask her to check SLG1 or SLG2 if she get any log entry there.

-Sanjay