cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Output in shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a very simple question though since I am new to SAP I would really appreciate a well explained answer.

Basically, we are planning to use SAP Output to send emails to our customer when the shipment (truck) leaves our building. The trigger of the SAP Output thus should be when a user clicks on "Loading End" or in few instance "Shipment Start" on the shipment document.

I have managed to configure so that every time a shipment document is saved, it triggers an email but how do I make it so it triggers only when we have pressed the above two button.

Another instance which I would like to configure is send emails on a given time .. but again, I want those emails to have information about the shipments with either "Loading End" or "Shipment Start" populated.

Any suggestions on how to work this out?

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should contact your ABAPer and ask him to write a short code (requirement routine) which has to be assigned to the output type (field: V_T683S_XX-KOBED) in the output determination procedure definition.

In the requirement routine you (or the ABAPer) can code for instance that the output should be generated only if VTTK-STLAD = 'X'.

The code can be written in transaction V/27 (table TFRM), application 'V7'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information!

Answers (0)