cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tool Bar not visible in Adobe Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i open the form, tool bar(save,print,up,down scroll button, page number, minimize.maximize button)it coming automatically without any press...but some forms its not appearing but when i press F8 then only the toolbar is appearing please suggest me whether we need to write a code or we need to change the settings in the toolbar .If we write a code please let me know where i need to write if it is a settings where i need to change the setting ..Please Advise its very important..I am fresher in the Adobe side ..Please suggest me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Problem in Adobe forms, I am not using Web Dynpro

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Were you able to solve the missing toolbar issue.

I am having a similar issue that until recently did not exist. The toolbar only has the option 'File' and is missing the usual 'Edit, View, Insert, Table, Layout, Tools, Palettes, and Help' options.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also the same issue. Can you please let me know the solution for this.

Thanks & Regards,

Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you trying pressing F8, once the form is open.

Regards,

Amit

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Please go through the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/45/2dbb13d79f3446e10000000a155369/frameset.htm

Here the method to hide the toolbar is given. Try passing ABAP_FALSE in method: lr_method_handler->set_hide_toolbars( abap_false ) if it works.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it's in a Web Dynpro ABAP application, there is a method called set_hide_toolbars (probably in the wdmodifyview) that can hide the toolbar. The F8 key will hide/display the toolbar. I would check there first.