cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Work Permit Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a class Permit with category 049. Also I have created the characteristic 'CSEVPERMIT' with Data Type as CHAR and No. of Chars as 16. Under additional data tab it has field name 'WAPOS' and now I want another field AUART added to it so that whenever a order of particular order type is created the Permits will get assigned automatically. But everytime I try to save the characteristics I get an error message as 'Field AUART in table CSEVPERMIT has a different data format'. Am I suppose to c

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a class Permit with category 049. Also I have created the characteristic 'CSEVPERMIT' with Data Type as CHAR and No. of Chars as 16. Under additional data tab it has field name 'WAPOS' and now I want another field AUART added to it so that whenever a order of particular order type is created the Permits will get assigned automatically. But everytime I try to save the characteristics I get an error message as 'Field AUART in table CSEVPERMIT has a different data format'. Pls let me know how to proceed.

Thanks.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

create another characteristic as ORDER TYPE and assign the field AUART ,assign the same to the PERMIT you have created of class type 049

regards

thyagarajan