cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN - Download - Unfortunately there was a technical issue completing your

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

When trying to download trial version of netweaver CE through SCN-> downloag, i'm getting the below message....is this the same with others...

Unfortunately there was a technical issue completing your download request. Please try again later.

Thanks

Md. Yusuf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must wait 48 hrs before re-trying the download.  If, after 48 hrs, the issue persists, contact SCN support (sapnetwork@sap.com) and include in your eMail the following:

• I waited 48 hrs before trying the download again
  • Here is the name and URL of the download: [NAME] [URL]
  • Here is the support ticket ID of my previous support request: #######

Another option is to try and download from another computer and different user account, such as a colleague sitting close by.

Please see:

Jason

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same problem today, tried several times, different machines, I cannot download the trial - technical issue

I'm based in London, if that helps ?

Thanks, Adrian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same problem with almost every file id like to download from here...

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can't tell where the problem comes from and how we SCN can help, but I have reached out to our Content team to find out and we will update you in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Laure

(SCN Collaboration Team)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Support guys..seems to work today...closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course its a server side problem.

SAP please fix that, nobody can make downloads.

Im trying to download a NetWeaver Web Application Server Trial for some days now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest that you open a support message at service.sap.com.

I am not sure that the SAP people in charge read this forum...

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's the same here, for several days now. Tried on different machines with different browsers and even different OS.

No luck

Maybe this getting fixed? ... or does it never get fixed for some reasons?

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

rrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg ...... (shouts the buzzer)

same problem for me for days. I've hoped it will be fixed after the easter feast days, it isn't.

Last week I was able to download a trial file, but unfortunately i choosed the wrong one.

I can understand, if there are any problems or workings on the system. But why doesn't anybody of SAP give us any informations ??

Please tell us what is going on, or when (if) the service will be available again !!

(similar to volker i tried different machines, browsers and OS).

Want to download "SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 ABAP - Developer Edition", but tried other downloads too and none worked.

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm facing the same problems. Can anybody from SAP say what is going on? Is it a matter of local settings or the server side problem?