cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation of SRM monitoring log using RZ20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to automate the SRM monitoring process. Right now it is done manually on a daily basis. The tcode used is RZ20. In that " MONITOR_SET " = SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors and the MONITOR as Approval , Confirmation etc...

I need to manually check if there is any error in each monitors and have to log it and send it. But i am trying to automate this process. I found out two function modules which are useful,

1. SDF_CCMS_CON_GET_RZ20_DATA_LG - which gives the log based on a MONITOR_SET and MONITOR.

2. SXMI_MESSAGE_TRANSLATE_INT - which builds the message if it has any errors.

Now i am able to identify if there is any error in MONITOR through FM1 and i can build the error message using FM2. But the problem is if the PO approval has some error then i will only get error message as "Error while approving the PO" but the PO number i am not getting in the message.

Please help me in resolving it. Or tell me if there is any other ways of automating the transaction RZ20.

Thanks & Regards,

Devananda A J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229388
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Devananda,

Were you able to automize RZ20?

Even I have similar requirement wherein in Any SC if goes in to error, send out an email with SC number and error message.

Pls let me know.

Thanks,

Dhananjay