cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Require information on Item level Filter in DOE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please explain to me what is a Item Level Filter (which comes under the Distribution model) in the DOE and the steps of how I can use it. Please give me any links where they have explained this concept.

I would also like to know what the option "Call Getlist" in the backend adapter used for .

Thanks,

Krutheeka.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

@Suma : Thanks a lot for the documents. They were helpful.

I wanted to know what is a completeness group and how can I use it. I read a document to undarstand the concept but I am not sure how to implement it. The document I read for it is:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/EN/0d/f58045078a41c8b93c0e869d199e7f/frameset.htm]

Please provide me with some examples and any other documents are also welcome.

Thanks,

Krutheeka.

Edited by: krutheeka on Apr 28, 2011 5:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is your usecase? why do you need to implement completnessgroup? usually completness group is not recommended, since it degrades performance.

For completness group, you can refer to the following link;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwmobile71/helpdata/en/be/bdb394ba0d4287aa6f7844044af6b5/content.htm

Thanks and Regards,

Suma

Edited by: Suma S on Apr 28, 2011 6:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

Thanks for the document.

I am a Beginner and I want to explore the functions that the middleware does thats the reason why I wanted to know about completness Group.

if you can give me any scenarios or cases as to how I can implement it to see the required results it would be usefull .

Thanks in advance,

Krutheeka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can someone please tell me what is the call Getlist functionality used for in the backend adapter?

Any documents or related links are also welcome.

thanks,

Krutheeka.

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi krutheeka,

The GetList BAPI will return the list of Keys of the header table.

For Ex: If in the backend Order data are stored in two tables, say "ORDER_HEADER table with Fields(ORD_ID, ORD_Date,ORD_STATUS)" and "ORDER_ITEMS with fields(ORD_ID, ORD_ITEM_ID, PROD_Name, ORD_Qty), The GETLIST should return the list of ORD_IDs from ORDER_HEADER table..

The DOE uses these keys and makes calls to GETDETAIL BAPI pasing individual ORD_ID each time.. The GETDETAIL BAPI should return Order header and Items for the given ORD_ID.

Regards

Rohith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohith,

Thank you for your reply.

I have one more question based on your answer. What is the difference if I choose to check the box for Call Getlist in the

backend adapter and if I dont?

I want to know how they perform the functionality different from each other. I havent yet tried using the call Getlist so I I want

to know wat difference does it make.

Thanks,

Krutheeka.

akila_sangili
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Krutheeka,

Call getlist is checked to call the getlist Bapi before the Get detail is executed.

Refer to the below thread for the detail explanation by Liji.

Regards,

Akila Sangili.

Answers (0)