Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while accessing transaction codes through URL's in IFrame UI element

pradeep_kumar5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created Transaction iviews ck91N, ck11N, ck24 in SAP NW CE7.2. I am accessing these Transaction iviews through URL's in webdynpro java application. I am using IFrame UI element in a Roadmap UI for each transaction code.

when i access step1 i.e ck91N in a IFrame it is working fine then i click button for step2, it displays the following error.

Error while processing your request!

What has happened?

The call of URL http://yyyyyyyy:8001/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui has been terminated due to an error.

Note

■The following error text was processed in system D10 : A:ITS_P:019 XSRF no sec_sesstoken

■The error occurred on application server eccdcs1s_D10_01 and in work process 0 .

■The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

■The ABAP call hierarchy was:

Function: CKML_MGV_SURFACE_DISPLAY of program SAPLCKMLMVSURF

Function: CKML_MGV_SURFACE_DISPLAY of program SAPLCKMLMVSURF

START-OF-SELECTION of program CKMLMV_SURFACE

What can you do?

■In the case of termination type RABAX_STATE, you will find in system D10 in transaction ST22 more information on the cause of termination.

■In the case of termination type ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find on application server eccdcs1s_D10_01 in transaction SM21 more information on the cause of termination.

■In the case of termination thype ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on application server eccdcs1s_D10_01 . An analysis of trace files for other work processes may be necessary.

■If you do not yet have any user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-http -c: 730 -u: P00004943 -l: E -s: D10 -i: eccdcs1s_D10_01 -w: 0 -d: 20110426 -t: 135905 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: A:ITS_P:019 XSRF no sec_sesstoken -X: -x:

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Then next step3 it is working fine. If i change Road Map steps Ck11N,ck91N,ck24 in this order then first one is working fine second one gives error and third one is working fine again. It is working alternatively. I don't understand why this is happening? when i use LinkToURL for these 3 URL's then they are working fine. LinkTOURL opens in new browser(window) and in Roadmap i am accessing 3 URL's in same browser(window).

Regards,

Pradeep Kumar

Edited by: pradeep_546 on Apr 26, 2011 2:17 PM

Edited by: pradeep_546 on May 2, 2011 11:43 AM

Edited by: pradeep_546 on May 3, 2011 8:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pradeep_kumar5
Active Participant
0 Kudos

not answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue when I use Windows 7 OS. Did you resolve this issue?