cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized Autoreaction messages in BPM -Emailing Detailed Display contents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know if it is feasible for emailing the contents of the detailed display in BPM via alert mail that gets triggered .

I know that there are BADI's available for enhancing the auto reaction messages.But these BADI's doesnt have the details regarding the contents of the detailed display.

Eg.I have alerts for incomplete sales documents in my BPM.

In BPM session,I will be able to view those documents only by clicking the detailed display for each alert. I wanted to know if this content(List of all sales documents) can be emailed as an attachment along with the email notification sent to the users.This way the users need not log into solution manager at all for viewing the documents.They can just view the list of incomplete sales documents in the email if it is possible to send them in an excel .

Thanks,

Bhuvana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

it is technically possible to create such a solution, but so far we are only providing such a solution as part of SAP MaxAttention or SAP Safeguarding engagements where we work closely together with a customer. Anyhow attaching document information to an email is not really satisfying as the number of documents might be very large and also as it bears some security risk if the email gets outside the company or otherwise into false hands. For this reason we are evaluating if a solution can be provided in the future that allows a direct link from the email to the document list in the backend system. But I cannot say anything about a possible availability for such a solution.

Best Regards

Volker