cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SO error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hit below error when I create outbound delivery for SO.

No delivery-relevant items in order 2000001332, order type ZSSS

Message no. VL455

Diagnosis

The sales order you want to deliver, sales order 2000001332 with order type ZSSS, either contains no delivery-relevant items or its delivery-relevant items have already been delivered.

which tab of VA03 I should change? or other solution

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tks

former_member206170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Check in the document flow of the sales order whether any delivery has been created.

If not, then check the "Confirmed quanity" field in the "Schedule Line" tab for the concerned line item. If the confirmed quantity is 0 then the sales order cannot be delivered. However if the confirmed quantity is not 0 then the sales order can be delivered.

Please check and revert.

Thanks,

Himanshu.

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

In T CODE VL01N

in the selction screen give a future date

and Check whether you entered Delivery type

Regards,

Mani

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii

Check the document flow of the order weather delivery has already been created. Second check the item category of ur item VOV7, wheather item category is relavent for delivery (Schedule line indicator check or not)

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

My delivery can't do post goods issue, it says : delivery has not been put away (E VL 609)

delivery has not been completely processed by WM (E VL 608)

in VL02N, picking tab, picking quantity is zero (greyed out), I enter 10 KG for delivery quantity, same as my SO quantity, but it says: Delivery quantity is greater than target quantity 10 KG

Message no. VL363

even if I enter 11 kg, it also display same error ,how to resolve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My delivery can't do post goods issue, it says : delivery has not been put away (E VL 609)

delivery has not been completely processed by WM (E VL 608)

in VL02N, picking tab, picking quantity is zero (greyed out), I enter 10 KG for delivery quantity, same as my SO quantity, but it says: Delivery quantity is greater than target quantity 10 KG

Message no. VL363

even if I enter 11 kg, it also display same error ,how to resolve?

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to VL02N, enter your delivery number > goto delivery header subsquenct functions> click on create Transfer order> and next confirm T.O and save. next try to do PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, LT01 error:

Total of scheduled quantities exceeds quantity to be placed into storage

Message no. L3045

Procedure

Correct the distributed quantities so that the total of these quantities is the same as the quantity to be placed into stock.

I already use MB1C-561 to update inventory. 1000, in LT01, I just request 10, why error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to change the quantity to 1 and save, next try to create T.O

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 114225 - Place QM sample quantity in storage in work center

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts,

after I do post goods issue, when I go back to VA02 , choose from menu billing, it created the performa invoice, this is not I wanted, so how can i create the SD invoice?, I don't have authorization of billing due list,

in VL02N, what's the button to create invoice directly? thanks

I

Edited by: Tiang Rob on Apr 26, 2011 11:44 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

in VL02N change overview screen, input [_VF01 in Command field_|https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-5wCmYJ-6dlYTZiNzNiYTEtNWEyZC00NTU4LTkxN2ItMzk2NzcwODVkN2Y1&hl=en] and press Enter.

(kindly not don't input /nVF01).

This will take you to create Billing doc overview screen.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created one billing document, but in VF02, how to print the billing document or performa invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For your issue on how to print the billing document or proforma invoice, you need to put / input the output type via tcode VF02.

1. Go to menu, header>output. Input the output type for proforma invoice (example RD00)

2. highlight the inputted output type and click communication method.

3. input the printer.

4. save VF02.

If you do not want to do this per invoice, you can set an output condition record so system can auto populate the proforma output type and actual printout will be automatic after saving the invoice. Go to tcode VF31, there are several key combinations (either specific to sales org, customer or others) there, choose what suits you and input the printer on communication method and save.

For manual printing:

OPTION 1:

1. Go to tcode VF03

2. Input invoice number / doc, do not navigate from the initial VF03 screen.

3. Go to menu: Biling Documents> Issue Output.

OPTION 2:

1. Go to tcode VF31

2. Input invoice number / doc then execute/process for printing.

Hope this helps.

Thank you and regards,

Ria

former_member696369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check at Sales order line item schedulelines tab Delivery date and confirmed qty.

Regards,

NAr

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Tcode VL01N.

provide required parameters.

Please note you Selection date should be same as deliv.date in your sales order.

if thats not the case then check schedule lines in sales order.

Thanks & Regards

JP