cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 Queue - Clearing Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am using PI 7.1 with ABAP Client and Server Proxies. Whenever I send a message or receive a message using ABAP Proxies, all the messages are getting stuck in the Inbound/Outbound queues in the Application System. These messages reach the destination only when cleared manually from SMQ2.

What is the procedure to clear the LUWs of these Queue automatically?

What is the job to be scheduled?

Thanks in advance.

John Jeyaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Check this blog, it will help to you.

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh

Thanks for your response. I have already referred this blog. In fact I am dealing with messages which are not failed. Just the regular messages are getting stuck in the queue, which needs to be manually activated from SMQ2.

Thanks

-- John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure the queues are properly registered/activated. If not then redo it.

/people/sap.india5/blog/2006/01/03/xi-asynchronous-message-processing-understanding-xi-queues-part-i

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please check you have registered/activated the queues as .. .SXMB_ADM->MANAGE QUEUES

1. To be able to initiate processing of messages stuck in the queue, make sure to set following IS configuration parameter

MONITOR QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED to value 1

SXMB_ADM--. IE Configuration --> Edit Specific Configuration

2. For automatic qRfc Failure recovery, schedule the report RSQIWKEX to run periodically . This report enables to automatically reset the queues.

Hope it helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rangarajan.

I have to make a request for these config updates on ECC. I do not have authorization for these tasks.

I'll respond once I try these updates.

Thank you once again.

-- John