cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with KONV table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

According to my client requirement I have to create invoice list report which i generated (query report) using tables VBRK and VBRP by join condition.But i have requirement to add sales tax code(MWSKZ) which i can get from VBRP table which is empty hence i have used KONV table to add sales tax code but the output records is not matching with previous report and moreover sales tax code is based on condition type which makes me confusing to compare the records.

The report which i generated is query report and logical data base is VFV.Please suggest if there is any other table or logical data base which solves my problem.

Thanks & Regards,

narasimha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im also having a problem with table KONV in selection i need only to pick records with the condition kschl = 'pr00' can someone please!! help ive been stuck for weeks on this

Edited by: SAPRook on Jul 12, 2011 3:32 PM

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rook,

Which you report you are developing. Try to get knumv from vbrk and depending on that from konv fro all entries where kschl = 'proo'.Post if you need help.

Regards,

Madhu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The link between VBRK and KONV is KNUMV from where you can take the tax code.

On the other hand, one more option is first you identify for what combination, tax code is maintained in VK11 for your tax condition type. Next go to V/06, input tax condition type and check what access sequence is assigned to that. Next go to V/07, select this access sequence and execute. There check which table relates to the combination you have maintained in VK11.

You have to prefix A to that table. For example, in V/07, if you see tables like 354, 355 etc., then assume the tables are A354, A355 etc.,

Finally, in SQVI, with tables VBRK, VBRP and above table (A354), you can get the tax code for a given billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your valuable reponses now output seems to be alright

Based on KNUMV i compared VBRK(KNUMV) and KONV(KNUMV and Sales Tax code fields) from this i derived sales tax code for invoices.

When i observed individual invoice information in VF03 there when i checked Accouting overivew i observed sales tax code field in line item section.

Thanks&Regards,

narasimha

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimha,

I think it is better to go for Zreport instead of query . In that report use VBRK,VBRP,KONV tables. Post if need more help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Edited by: madhurao123 on Apr 26, 2011 6:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not aware of creating Z reports and i feel that it is function problem.Could you please tell me the tcode where i can find sales tax code of invoice so that it helps me in finding the issue to some extent.

Thanks & Regards,

narasimha.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Narasimha,

If you need a report of invoices you have to use VBRK,VBRP,KONV . Ask you technical guys to make a report for that. It will be good and you will get all taxes. Keep selection criteria as invoice and get a report.

Regards,

Madhu.