cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Bundling in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to work on this Scenario for Message Bundling in BPM. The Scenario is i try to collect Idocs in BPM and after 3 IDocs from R/3, BPM will merge all the 3 into one message and send this message to a flat file.

Now the problem is, though it shows Success message in SXMB_MONI, i dont get the output File.It doesnt even show the messages for my scenario in Runtime Workbench.

Can somebody pl. guide me on this .

Thanks,

Ruchi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ruchi,

In your SXMB_MONI, click on the PE and then see the Flow of your Message in the Graphical Flow of your BPM.

have all steps been sucessfully executed?

Regards,

bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

This is what i get when is click on PE....I dont know how do i test the flow in BPM..

Object type ZXI_PROXY_CREMAS_ABS_00

Event RECEIVED

Object key 84319D4918AAD64B87E34B8

Receiver type WS90100006

Creation time 09.08.2006 11:14:06 CET

Unsuccessful del. attempts 0

Number of temporary errors 0

Event status Waiting because of e

Thanks,

Ruchi

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ruchi,

Your BPM as the message states in the Wait status.

Just check the loop condition. Is your variable / counter getting incremented. See the number of steps executed or number of times the loop has been executed.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Also Check your BPM status in SXMB_MONI_BPE for the workflow proces...There you can know the info where the BPM has strucked.

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

I have given a condition Counter NEQ 3 and in the Container Operation I am incrementing the Counter Variable. I dont see anyhting wrong with that.

By the way, how do i test the BPM part...like how do i check the number of steps executed or number of times the loop has been executed.

Thanks,

Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Goto SXMB_MONI_BPE and select your process there and you can check the details of your step types..

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to work on this Scenario for Message Bundling in BPM. The Scenario is i try to collect Idocs in BPM and after 3 IDocs from R/3, BPM will merge all the 3 into one message and send this message to a flat file.

After checking it inot SXMB_MONI_BPE i could find out the error....

<i>Bhavesh: Like you said there was an error in Variable assignment.</i>

But now the problem is , of 3 messages i only get one record in the Output Response file....

In SXMB_MONI , it shows <i>'Message is being sent'</i> for the other two.

I checked the PE for that,it doesnt show any error in the Workflow log...but for the first message it shows the complete workflow and for the other two its showing in the processing mode..

If anybody can guide me more on this..

Thanks,

Ruchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchi,

Did you manage to solve this ?

If not check in SWWL ,if theres any mapping error.

Did you make the target MT in the mapping as 0--unbounded?

There files are received but not being merged together as a single file. So after sending the first file the bpm process ends, and the other two messages are left there..

Sumit