Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scales for delivery charges in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Basically..

For all customers, the below logic is applied.

Below $200 = $58

$200 - $299 = $48

$300 and above = FOC

However, for certain Customers, minimum order must be $150 for FOC otherwise the charges will be $ 48, but then user can remove it manually.

for certain Customers will be determined by Industry Code 1. There can be more than 1 Industry Code 1 for academics, thus I believe we need to maintain table to capture the Industry Code 1 that can enjoy such privilege.

pls can some one guide how to mainatin in the tables and fulfill this req.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can Some one help me on this req pls

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello IMI,

I think we have to be clear here on how you will fulfill the requirement. And it seems that some things are not clear in your email, please advise if I have understand this correctly.

You are referring to conditions records, right? So you need to create a new key combination for a specific condition type that will have a field "industry code".

Please check first the following if existing in your current sytem:

1. find a pricing condition table that has key combination "industry code".

2. check the current access sequence of the condition type, if the said condition table was included in the list.

3. if not insert the condition table in the access seq. Note that the access sequence has a rule from "specific to general". Check if and where the condition table should be inserted.

If there is no key combination for industry code that suits your need, then you need to create a new condition table for pricing in SD. To create:

1. Specify first the key combination you want to implement. example: sales org/dist ch/division/customer/industry code/rate.

2. Go to tcode V/03, V/04 and V/05 (or find in SPRO>SD>Basic>Pricing...)

3. Create the new condition table, save and generate

4. check the current access sequence of the condition type

5. insert the condition table in the access seq. Note that the access sequence has a rule from "specific to general". Check if and where the condition table should be inserted.

See link for reference:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PricingProcedurein+SD

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_di46c2/helpdata/EN/dd/5616b2545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Hope this helps.

Thank you and regards,

Ria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rima,

really thanks for your answer, I have following info in addition to the mentioned earlier,

My req is this,

For all customers, the below logic is applied.

Below $200 = $58

$200 - $299 = $48

$300 and above = FOC

However, for Academic Customers, minimum order must be $150 for FOC otherwise the charges will be $ 48, but then user can remove it manually.

Academic Customers will be determined by Industry Code 1. There can be more than 1 Industry Code 1 for academics, thus I believe we need to maintain table to capture the Industry Code 1 that can enjoy such privilege,

As is: I have two condition types here

a. AMIW: minimum sale odrer value, which is used as refrence consition type for another Z condituon type ,

Now My question for which condition I have to define a new consition table either for Z condition and mainatin the scales and when I define a a new condition tables should take Industry code/customer or only indusrty code, becasue each customer can have multiple Industry codes.

Please advise

Thanks