cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotion/sales deal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hii all,

i created sales deal/promotion (for cond type K004 = 10%) --> no sales deal = 35, then i create sales order. the system directly give the discount 10%.

my client want, that not all sales order applied to that sales deal. we have to input sales deal number first in sales order, then the system read the discount based on our sales deal. how to achieve that requirement? can anybody give me an advice?

secondly. my client also want to limit the quantity for material to be given the discount. eg : in sales deal 35, we only give discount 10% for 10 PCs. if customer order 11 Pcs, then 10 Pcs will get discount, and the rest (1 pc) get normal price. can we do that?

kindly ask your opinion n advice.

Best Regard,

Hendry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not sure if standard system allows you to specify pricing agreement (promotion/sales deal) within sales order. This is only possible with SAP Retail (Sales Orders with Promotion Determination)

to have selective application of sales deals based on sales order, you could try the following

1. create new sales document type for promotional sales, asign your company standard pricing procedure (containing the sales deal condition type : KA00 in standard system) to it

2. create condition tables having document type as one of the access keys (i.e doc type/material, doc type/customer etc)

3. create access sequence for all necessary accesses

4. create new condition type, assign access sequence to it

5. assign condition type/table to condition group type of sales deal

6. create promotion/sales deal. maintian condition record for condition type based on requirement

sales deals would only apply when you create a sales order using this promotional sales order.

to limit the discount, select graduate-to interval sacle as the scale type in the condition type. create the condition record, and specify dicount only for the 1st 10pc. no discount would apply to any other quantity after these 1st 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei kenn,

thanks for your advice. it really helpful. i'll try that solution

thanks

BR,

Hendry

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hendry

I have a similar requirement. Did you find a way to get the promotion field on the sales order so that the user can enter it during order taking and which drives the sales promotion/ deal determination in the sales order?

Kindly do enlighten me.

Best Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solved the problem by using kenn10 suggestion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other suggestion fellas?

BR,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can follow the below steps.

First create a condition table by adding fields such as Material pricing group from Material master or Customer group from Customer master.

Then follow these steps in SPRO:

1. On this path: IMG - Sales & Distribution - Basic functions - Pricing - Pricing agreements - Set up Sales deals - Condition type groups, define a new Condition type group.

2. Assign condition types/ tables to Condition type groups

3. Assign Condition type groups/ Sales deals.

You can then use use specifc values of variables such as Customer group/ Material group for maintaininng condition records for Sales deals. Both these fields will flow with default values in the Sales order, where you can change the entries for fetching the condition records in pricing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

you can define scales functionality in the condition types , to achieve this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei Peeyoosh Jain,

thanks for your input.

i know what do you mean. but i want User INPUT the sales deal number first, then the discount generated.

if i use your suggestion, the discount will be automatically inputed in sales order. in fact the customer did not get promotion (sales Deal)

so the conclusion, my client want USER input the sales deal number first, then system read the condition of sales deal.

thanks,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei Peeyoosh Jain,

thanks for your input.

i know what do you mean. but i want User INPUT the sales deal number first, then the discount generated.

if i use your suggestion, the discount will be automatically inputed in sales order. in fact the customer did not get promotion (sales Deal)

so the conclusion, my client want USER input the sales deal number first, then system read the condition of sales deal.

thanks,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

hei aadesh123 ,

what kind of scale functionality did you mean? can you elaborate more?

what i want to limit is the quantity of material, not the price.

so, for sales deal number 10, we give 10% discount for material A, just for 5 Pcs. more than 5 Pcs, it will get normal price.

best Regard,

Hendry