cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datasource base on View MANDT field missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create a view base on the table EINA using t-code se11,and I confirm that MANDT field is in the view ,then I create a datasource base on the view, I can see the field in the ExtractStruct, but it doesnt show up in the field list (RSO2 Display field list).

I want to use this field for data selection in BW Infopackage~for one R/3 maybe assigned one or more clients

Help~

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should appear in RSO2 list. Please make sure when you activate the generic extractor, the "hide" option is unticked for MANDT. It's usually set to "Hide" by default.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for helping me...

I think I have get the solution..

Even after I reactivate the extract structure it doesnt show up in the field list.

But I think that once I create a SourceSystem in BW ,the BI system will ETL data from R/3 through the Sourcesystem and using the client which I have assigned to the Logic system to select data from R/3.

Thats just my opinion,because I find that R/3 table have 10000+ records,but after ETL BW only have 3000+ records,other clients data will not be ETL to BW....I think.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reactivate the extract structure and make sure that unhide the field MANDT. It would work fine.....

Thanks,

Rajesh Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you can see this field in extract structure and not in rso2 then there are chances that you have not activated your extract structure after you did some changes to it .

try to reactivate it then you will get this field in rso2.

Hope this will help you...

Thanks,

Jitendra