cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servicenow integration with BPMON or SAP Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone built an integration from Business Process Monitoring or SAP Service Desk in Solution Manager to the Servicenow help desk application?

If so, please advise if you did it through the ServiceAPI or what means you achieved this.

Thanks,

Dale.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can integrate ServiceNow with SAP using informatica cloud.Please visit the following link for detail:

http://mansasys.com/servicenow

Hope this will help you .

Thanks,
PB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Promila.  That's helpful. I am wondering, have you yourself done this? If so, what is your experience? Has it been easy to implement? Any issues, concerns, tips? Would you be willing to share some of your experience?

Regards,

Helga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helga,

It's too easy to implement the integration using Informatica cloud and there you can schedule all tasks also,even you can integrate ServiceNow connector with other connectors available on informatica cloud. You can test the integrations in informatica instance using free trial of connector.

Hope this will help you.

If you have any questions then please contact informatica cloud support.

Thanks,

Promila

Former Member
0 Kudos

We (AGENTIL SA) did some work on the integration between SAP Solution Manager and ServiceNow. We are able to manage change requests, incidents and problem in SAP and ServiceNow with a full synchronization.

We also have developed a SAP probe which is able to fill and construct an SAP CMDB in ServiceNow with monitoring of SAP instances in ServiceNow.

Feel free to contact me if you need any further information and/or a demo.

David Vincent

AGENTIL SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

We are trying to do ServiceNow and Solutoin Manager integration and we have a little problems with it. I am very pleased if you could help me a little bit with this integration. We have tried to use WSDL document in Solution Manager which we get from ServiceNow. We have  done configuration mentioned in SPRO for external service desk. We have currently problems with Logical port because WSDL document not working and that's why also logical port do not work.

Br Leena Nissilä

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, David,

We are currently investigating feasibility of ServiceNow and SAP SolMan (7.1) integration. From your post I assume you have integrated both ways?

Would you be able to share information and some of your experiences? And potentially a demo?

Kind regards,

Helga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Helga,

Yes we did integration in both ways, with full synchronization between ServiceNow and Solution Manager.

Feel free to contact me if you want a demo.

David Vincent

AGENTIL SA

david.vincent@agentil.com

+41 22 595 04 57

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I would be also interested how you have done this integration. Have you enable to do integration from Solution Manager only through Web Service interface or do you have to install PI or other integration tool in addition?

I could like to see a demo if it possible somehow?

Best Regards,

Leena Nissilä

leena.m.nissila@tieto.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

This is a bit old post, but looks like it has NOT been answered.

Alpha Sirius has indeed done the integration between Solution Mgr service desk and Service Now.  We have implemented it with 2 of our customers. 

The two aspects of it are - the key integration points and the technology.  Most of the integration can be done via Web Serivces.

So indeed it is possible to do an integration with Solution Manager and Service Now,and would say is a better approach. 

let me know if you need any technical information in this regard.

good luck

ajay vonkarey

alpha sirius inc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have servicenow.com implemented in our company, and the guy who implemented had said that this support desk solution doesn't not support the integration with SAP.

Please let us know if this has worked in our case.

Regards,

Azher.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. We have not done any integration to date. We have talked with Servicenow and they have stated some SAP customers have done this integration, and they are checking with their European clients.

If anyone has done this, please feel free to advise how it was done.

If we can do it directly from BPMON, that would be preferred rather than building the SAP Service Desk functionality.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not gotten any replies yet. Hopefully someone has done this. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi did you ever get a response? OR have you completed the integration successfully?