cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit chek-error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru

When I'm creating a sale Order, I have this error: "Credit check: maximum document value exceed":

Do you know if this is due to some FI problem, ?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You have to change the value in OVA8

Changing the value in FD32 may not solve your problem.

Its a configuration in OVA8

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

the credit value needs to be increased at the Payer level & not at the sold to party level

follow below steps too

1. if you still have the value even after changing the value at payer, delete the lines, save the document & re enter the lines again in VA02.

2. release the sales order in VKM3

3.an easy way to stop your customers from going for a credit hold is to remove the risk category of the customer (payer), but this will not affect your existing sales order.

run the correction program for credit management, note this correction program should not be executed on heavy load periods,as the program consumes lots of resources.

regards

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

.an easy way to stop your customers from going for a credit hold is to remove the risk category of the customer (payer), but this will not affect your existing sales order.

Please could you tell me where can I remove the risk category, by XDO2 transaction I didn´t find this field? I don´t have acces to costumizing..

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, This is not customizing

goto FD32 under the status page, you can find the entry to alter risk category, just blank it out.

Note: this will not affect the existing sales order & will effect only the newly created sales order after this change.

Regards

ilango

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,you can maintain a max value in Credit master of this Customer .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you know if this is due to some FI problem

Yes credit management is activated and hence, the issue. Check in OVA8.

If you dont want credit check to happen for your sale order type, then go to OVAK, select your order type and remove the Credit check assignment made there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in OVA8

Credit management has been configured on the maximum document value.

If the sales document value exceeds the credit limit then this error comes.

try reducing the sales order quantity.

regards

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could I solve it with out customizing(spro) or deleting sales order? may be changing my customer data?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could I solve it with out customizing(spro) or deleting sales order? may be changing my customer data?

Thanks!

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls check your Customer Master Data in Tcode: FD32 under Central Data increase Maximum Permitted credit limit

for Sold to Party and retry your process.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm still having the same problem(Credit check: maximum document value exceed) :

I changed my customer credit data(fd32) --> in the maximum permitted credit limits I made a new value in:total amount,individual amount and currency (befor these fields hadn´t any value), ?

Thanks for your help!