cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management "Credit Account Customer"

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using "credit Account Customer" functionaity in the credit management. its works fine but have a little confusion.. lets say I have a customer

111. credit limit 100

222. zero credit limit and reference 111 for credit check, and a invoice already posted of Rs. 40, so in credit limit of 111 customer system shows receivable of 40, and Rs 40 credit used and Rs. 60 left.

If now the "credit account customer" is change for the next order, lets say now system check the limit of 333 customer when 222 ordered , for the next order, when i change the credit account customer of 222 from 111 to 333, system also adjust/transfer the previous Rs 40 to 333, so because of this credit limit of 333 automatically reduce by Rs. 40.

Client requirement are not meet here, last credit should not be update/switch to next customer if credit account is change.

Looking for gurus response.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Very nice observation.

And as you mention CREDIT account and credit receivable will work like that only.

And from your explanation itself the process is clear No confusion.

The credit account is for used for executing credit checks.

And if you check line item of the customer, the laibility will be with the main customer only.

The credit customer account number changed means then the receivable also will get added to new customer.

Another route, could you Try to change Payer in the partner profile and check were the payments are posted.

Since invoice will take Payer for calculation.

Regards,

Mani

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

appreciate if explain the

"Another route, could you Try to change Payer in the partner profile and check were the payments are posted.

Since invoice will take Payer for calculation".

-

Do also note that my payer and sold to party always change in the order, and client required to check the credit limit of the payer, standard system check the credit limit of payer by default. so i use the credit account fuction where I maintain the credit of the sold to party and assign them to payer. so client requirement could be cater.

and thanks for your appreciation.

regards,