Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting for installation guide to install ecc 6.0

former_member538160
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have recently installed windows server 2008 r2 in my dell system(4gb ram, I3 2.55 GHZ, 500 gb hard disck). now i want to install ecc 6.0 in my lap for webdyn pro, adobe forms and CRM practice.

To install ecc 6.0 in my lap what all files i need to download from srevice market place. i dont want ehp4. as i did read in other threads ehp4 will be slow on my system. i kindly request you to please guide me in downloading appropriate files.

and one last big dought in my mind. if i go for crm and ecc 6.0 whether my system can run both the things successfully. how much space is needed for this thing.

Please do reply..............

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do read installation guidelines.

Please do read hardware requirements.

And - seriously - only 4GB for ECC, Adobe Forms and a CRM instance?

Are you sure that you know what you want?

former_member538160
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi lars,

Thanks for your reply.

May be i am expecting a lot out of my system.

As i mentioned in my earlier post. my systems ram is only 4gb. but i want web-dynpro and adope forms for sure. if possible i want to go with CRM instance also. am i expecting too much from my 4gb ram ?.

i am using server 2008 r2 os.

If you dont mine, would you please try to guide me. how i need to go a head. webdynpro and adopeforms are manditory for me. crm optional.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

And of course you bought offical SAP licences to be able to install legally ECC and CRM on your laptop ?

4 GB will give you a VERY slow system. SAP enterprise softwares are not designed to run on personal computers.

The installation is described in the installation guides that you need to download from service.sap.com.

Regards,

Olivier

former_member538160
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks every one for ur replies and support............. no one has answered my question's. they are questioning me back. if i know the solution, why could i post in forum.

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may want to read the rules of engagement for these forums to figure out why we answered that way.

regards,

Lars

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> no one has answered my question's.

You question was answered by Lars just in the message before:

The installation is described in the installation guides 
that you need to download from service.sap.com.

more precisely one could say: http://service.sap.com/instguides

Don't expect screenshots, don't expect this to be a "setup-next-next-finish"-task. You will need to read a lot of paper and notes (as we all do).

Markus

Answers (0)