cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acknowledgement is in status " Still Awaiting for Acknowledgment"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a scenario: ECC to IP(BPM) to non-SAP system. ECC sends Idocs, collected by BPM, sends acknowledgment and in non-SAP system File should be generated. But in SXMB_MONI of ECC to IP step, i am getting Successful status flag, but "Still awaiting acknowledgment", so file is not getting generated. Kindly let me know what culd be the reason. I waited for 2-3 days, but still in same status.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In BPM you can send Acks youself as a separate send step or you can add specific identifiers to the BPM and then in the r3 you handle many partner proiles. you can easily use header mappping in the recveiver agreement and put any BS in there.

Regards,

Rohit

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is the default behavior seen when IDOCs are sent to PI system...you can turn off the notification by including the IDOCs in the Do Not Request Ack list in IDX_NOALE in PI.

ECC sends Idocs, collected by BPM, sends acknowledgment

I am not sure if BPM can send back an ACK for IDOC processing....you may have to implement a separate Send step to send ACK from BPM to ECC system, if required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot turn off the ack. thru IDX_NOALE since I am expecting the ack. back to generated the file. Also, Send step is alredy there to send ACK from BPM.

Thanks