Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data coming in receiver side by using proxy to jdbc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

I have scenario Proxy (client proxy) to JDBC (IVR system) Asynchronous method,

I execute se38 its working fine and go SXMB_MONI here also success flag in development server same way I checking PI side also SXMB_MONI everything fine but data not coming IVR side if write select query

In runtime workbench the Communication channel status id green and Message processing completed successfully

My question is when I writing select query like select * from table name ,Why data not coming receiver side ? execute query here IVR side also mention query status is successfully ,but IVR side data not coming, I have access right in receiver side

Please provide valuable inputs.

Thanks

INASH NALLA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are u expecting data from your target system and if so that is the reason you use SELECT Query then you need to configure the scenario as Synchronous and map the response of jdbc to proxy on the response side.

One tip:

For synchronous scenario, if your create Statement as root node message type in the jdbc request side, Statement_response as the root node for the response from Jdbc. This is the way you have to design. Rest are all same. Also refer SDN site for jdbc configuring channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using the select query for Receiver JDBC channel? If yes, then you have to handle this using mapping and it will be a synchronous scenario in this case.

-Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inash,

I think you are missing out that the reciever JDBC adapter basic concept that is

• In the case of asynchronous queries, Table values can be inserted, updated, or deleted in one or more tables. In the database, stored procedures can be called using transfer parameters.

In the case of synchronous queries, results from database queries or return values of stored procedures can also be transferred.*

Hope it helps !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the following link for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/64/ce4e886334ec4ea7c2712e11cc567c/content.htm

Also, in the reciever JDBC adapter you dont write a SQL query anywhere but it is the target MT structure and corresponding mapping,which generates the query.

Refer the blog:

http://www.riyaz.net/blog/jdbc-adapter-configuration/technology/ 1200/

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
when I writing select query like select * from table name ,Why data not coming receiver side ?

you mean to say that there is no data available in the JDBC table? Are you checking in the correct JDBC table?

Check how your insert/ update query is formulated in the JDBC channel.