Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Error details:

Inbound and Outbound Interfaces are working perfectly through AS2 communication in Synchronous MDN mode. AS2 communication with Asynchronous MDN mode is failing when the receiver system is trying to send the MDN back which causes the transmission failure.

error in seeburger workbench:

MDN timeout - asynchrone MDN not received. AS2 Message ID : <68638206018886143831303415923870.SEEBURGER.SYSTEM@172.17.198.252> Message status : Sent AS2 message successfully to partner - waiting now for asynchrone MDN Message was sent on : Thu Apr 21 15:58:43 EDT 2011 Correlation ID : 00265535-4010-1ed0-9b8a-36d10295ff61 MDN mode : async MDN timeout : 10

in this scenario : i kept MDN mode : async and MDN timeout : 10.

also i select Handle recevied MDN : No Action.

could you plz give some suggestions on this.

And what is difference when we select Handle recevied MDN as "No Action" and " Refer MDN to XI system".

thanks

sap pi user

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

Now i am facing the below error:

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but AS2 Inbound Relation is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: 'XXXX' and AS2To: 'YYYYY'., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DATABASE. MDN requested, but AS2 Inbound Relation is missing. Missing inbound relation between AS2From: 'XXXXX' and AS2To: 'YYYYY'.

Eventhough i have maintained proper relation between Sender and recevier external party AS2ID.

Could you please help on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u set "Handle recevied MDN" to no action then no MDN will be sent to XI system and if u set " Refer to XI system" then in that case MDN will be sent to the XI system (u have to create CC having message protocol as reports along with sender agreement)...

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks amit...........

if we are using MDN asyn mode then beside AS2 recevier communication channel we need to create sender AS2 commmunication channel with message protocal as "reports".

If yes then while creating sender agreement for above sender communication channel what service interface we need to use.